Meet the owners of TYL
Meet the Owners of TYL
1. If you had to make a house out of food, what kind of food would it be?
It would be built with New York Strip Steak walls, Smoked pork Baby Back Ribs for the roof, hot Italian sausage chimney, cornbread windows and doors, bacon shutters, with coleslaw shrubbery!
2. What’s the worst fashion or hair decision you’ve made?
In the early 90’s I refused to pay $30 for a proper belt so I used a regular piece of rope and tied it around my waist to keep my pants up. My defiance did not start a new fashion trend to say the least.
3. If you had a time machine, what time period would you travel to?
I love and appreciate all animals, so I would have the time machine take me back to when God the Father and Adam were naming all of the animals one by one. Imagine God presenting, what are now called, a silver back gorilla or a lion or an elephant to you and with no fear you were able to touch them and play with them and ultimately name them. That would be awesome!!!
4. If you could eat only one type of food for a year — breakfast, lunch, and dinner — what would you choose?
Breakfast all day every day!
1. What’s the funniest thing you’ve ever heard a child say?
In our house, we call Hell, “hates,” so my kids refer to “the place bad people go” as “hates.” One day, our youngest, Kinsley came in and declared that her teacher was going to “hates.” We told her that this is not a nice thing to say. Turns out, her teacher was about to go on a trip to Haiti!
2. What is an unwritten rule that you would make mandatory if you could?
You always look someone in the eyes while speaking to them.
3. If you could travel to any place in the world, where would it be?
4. If your hometown was a food, what would it be?
Lasagna- there are a lot of different types of people in my town, but we all come together to make something great!